Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City (D)
Pick up at Tan Son Nhat Airport and transfer to the Hotel. Enjoy the water Puppet show and city tour. Dinner and stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City - Nha Trang (B, L, D)
Pick up from hotel and take short flight to Nha Trang. Check in and free until having lunch. City Tour in Nha Trang and visit Dam Market, Ponagar Cham towers, Long Son Pagoda. Stay overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 3: Nha Trang - Quy Nhon (B, L, D)
Morning depart for an excursion out to the bay of Nha Trang, one of 28 best bays in the world. Our first stop is at Mun Island, one of the reserved islands in the area. You can spend time for swimming, snorkeling (your own cost) or take a ride on the glass-bottom boat to explore the beautiful underwater life. Nha Trang is the best place in Vietnam for coral, different species of sea creature and crystal blue water then visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium where you can see some sea creatures you might have not known. Lunch in Con se tre Island, before take a walk over fishing village on Mieu Island. Overnight on the train to Quy Nhon.
Day 4: Quy Nhon (B, L, D)
Check in and breakfast in Hotel. Pick up for city tour to visit Ghenh Rang Beach, Queen and Egg Stone beach where is fulled round stone and Bao Dai King's wife used to bath there. Visit Cau River to enjoy seafood and back to City. Stay overnight in Quy Nhon.
Day 5: Quy Nhon - Ho Chi Minh City - Departure (B, L, D)
Catch the early flight back to Ho Chi Minh City. Free shopping around Ben Thanh Market until departure home. End of service.
* The package price includes:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast on twin- sharing basis
- Private transportation by air-conditioned and high quality cars or coaches
- Well-experienced English speaking guide
- Vietnamese meals as stated in the itinerary (B for Breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner)
- Sightseeing admission fees
* The package excludes:
- Entry visa fee at arrival
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Compulsory Gala Dinner, New Year Eve, Lunar New Year Eve, Christmas Eve etc.