Tour code: VTE043
Location starting: Vietnam
Time: 4 Day(s) - 3 Night(s)
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Buon Ma Thuot ( L, D)
Pick up for direct flight to Buon Ma Thuot. Upon arrival drive to Lak Lake, stopping en route at Krong Kma waterfall. Enjoy lunch at Jun village then take an elephant ride through M’nong hill tribe villages followed by a dugout canoe ride on the lake. In the evening enjoy folk songs performed by hill tribe people. Stay overnight on house-on-stilts at Jun village.
Day 2: Buon Ma Thuot - Kon Tum (B, L, D)
After breakfast drive to Kon Tum via Pleiku. Have lunch in Pleiku. Visit a historic wooden church, an orphanage for ethnic minority children, and a village of Bahnar ethnic minority at Kon Tum. Overnight in Kon Tum.
Day 3: Kon Tum - Pleiku (B, L, D)
After breakfast, drive to Pleiku. On arrival, visit the Jarai minority village and communal house, a traditional house-on-stilts, ancient burial grounds and mountain springs. Overnight in Pleiku.
Day 4: Pleiku - Ho Chi Minh City (B)
The day is free until transfer to airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh City and catch the flight back home. End of services.
* The package price includes:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast on twin- sharing basis
- Private transportation by air-conditioned and high quality cars or coaches
- Well-experienced English speaking guide
- Vietnamese meals as stated in the itinerary (B for Breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner)
- Sightseeing admission fees
* The package excludes:
- Entry visa fee at arrival
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Compulsory Gala Dinner, New Year Eve, Lunar New Year Eve, Christmas Eve etc.