Tour code: 20180723-70
Location starting: Vietnam
Time: 2 Day(s) - 1 Night
The town is situated in valley of green rice paddies and consists of rows houses on stilts, reflecting the typical way of hill tribe living.
Day 01: Ha Noi - Mai Chau (L, D)
Pick up at the International Airport and departing from Ha Noi with an hour drive, we cross a region of spectacular scenery before reaching Mai Chau. The town is situated in valley of green rice paddies and consists of rows houses on stilts, reflecting the typical way of hill tribe living. Have lunch and exploring local villages and experiencing the wonderful hospitality of the Thai people. Most interesting of all is the overnight stay in a villager's house, attending the traditional dance performed by the Thai people, a truly remarkable and unforgettable event. Overnight in Mai Chau.
Day 02: Mai Chau – Ha Noi (B, L)
After breakfast there are some more organized activities to join in the village. Have free time to explore the culture and friendly of the Villager. After lunch, we drive back to Ha Noi, for the flight back home. End of service.
* The package price includes:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast on twin- sharing basis
- Private transportation by air-conditioned and high quality cars or coaches
- Well-experienced English speaking guide
- Vietnamese meals as stated in the itinerary (B for Breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner)
- Sightseeing admission fees
* The package excludes:
- Entry visa fee at arrival
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Compulsory Gala Dinner, New Year Eve, Lunar New Year Eve, Christmas Eve etc.