Day 1: Ha Noi (D)
Pick up and transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 2: Ha Noi – Mai Chau (B, L, D)
Drive to Mai Chau, sight seeing en-route. Lunch in Mai Chau, walk around the Mai Chau valley to visit the villages of Thai people with house on stilt, embroidery art and home stay with hill tribe people, enjoy their common life and activities. Overnight in Mai Chau.
Day 3: Moc Chau – Son La – Tuan Giao – Dien Bien Phu (B, L, D)
Drive to Son La, a stop in Moc Chau with hundreds of giant grass farm for cows.... Visit the ancient prison in the French war period. Stop for lunch in Tuan Giao. Continue on to Dien Bien, enjoy the wonderful scenery in Pha Din pass. Overnight in Dien Bien.
Day 4: Dien Bien Phu – Lai Chau – Tam Duong (B, L, D)
Visit the old battlefield in the French colonial period, War Museum, Muong Thanh Airbase. Drive throughout Lai Chau for Tam Duong, on this day you'll have a chance to see the most beautiful hill tribes in Northern Viet Nam such as H'Mong, Black Thai, Black Dao, Pazi... Overnight in Tam Duong.
Day 5: Tam Duong - Sa Pa (B, L, D)
Three-hours trek to hill tribe villages around Tam Duong then drive to Sa Pa. Check in and lunch. Short walk around Sa Pa, Dragon Mountain, Sa Pa valley, Cat Cat stream... Overnight in Sa Pa.
Day 6: Sa Pa – Bac Ha (B, L, D)
Jeep to Black H'mong village enjoys the common life of hill tribe people. Back to Sa Pa and have lunch. Drive to Bac Ha, overnight in Bac Ha.
Day 7: Bac Ha - Ha Noi (B)
Short walk around Bac Ha town before departure for Ha Noi. Free leisure until departure. End of service.
* The package price includes:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast on twin- sharing basis
- Private transportation by air-conditioned and high quality cars or coaches
- Well-experienced English speaking guide
- Vietnamese meals as stated in the itinerary (B for Breakfast, L for lunch and D for dinner)
- Sightseeing admission fees
* The package excludes:
- Entry visa fee at arrival
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Compulsory Gala Dinner, New Year Eve, Lunar New Year Eve, Christmas Eve etc.